Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a collection of models, concepts and techniques which act as a User’s Guide to the Brain.
Learning NLP is to learn how yours and other people’s brains work, to use linguistics and non verbal communication to build better relationships, get your message across and get the best out of others. NLP is powerful way to understand the programmes or habits we all run in our lives and do more of the ones that work and change the ones you want to change.
NLP is used in business to help people get focused, work more effectively, build better working relationships, communicate more effectively and get more out of their teams. We use NLP with all of our business clients and in personal development, sport and it can even be used in politics to mention a few.
This free one day course is run by International NLP Master Trainers Karen Meager and John McLachlan. The day will be informative, interactive, fun and above all something you will be able to use immediately.
During this exciting one day course you will:
To book a place go to www.monkeypuzzletraining.co.uk
- Discover what NLP is and how it is used with real life case studies
- Understand more about how your brain works
- Learn the principles of success that successful people use
- Know how to set well formed goals that will happen
- Learn about ways of creating great working relationships and resolving difficult people issues
- See live demonstrations of NLP at work
- Experiment with ways to create more energy and confidence for yourself when you need it