Share your CPD
As a community of professional therapists and coaches using NLPt, we want to maintain a rich shared resource of CPD resources (books, courses, articles, video etc) that we can all benefit from. Here’s what other NLPtCA members have offered to share with you.
This page is updated at the beginning of each calendar month. Check back for new CPD resources and opportunities each month. Remember to reference NLPtCA’s CPD policy on what counts as eligible CPD for Accreditation/Re-accreditation purposes.
For training and workshops offered by NLPtCA members, see our Training and Events listings.
Richard Evans-Lacey shares Hedy Schleifer's work
"I found aspects of Hedy Schleifer's work useful for giving me a root for my couples' therapy. I've changed a few things to make it my own, including by integrating some 'clean language' influences. Richard Evans-Lacey"
Bruce Grimley on goal setting (well-formed outcomes)
"This blog, by Bruce Grimley, was first published on LinkedIn. In it he re-visits key aspects for goal setting (creating well-formed outcomes) in the specific context of coaching and offers some useful additions to standard NLP and SMART approaches. This is just as relevant in the psychotherapeutic context for Future Pacing clients as well as helping to establish their desired Outcomes."
Do you already…
· Blog or Vlog?
· Video your training or supervision demos and publish them online?
· Write therapy or case-study related articles?
· Attend real-world or online training and/or workshop sessions that you’d recommend to other therapists/coaches?
· Read therapy-related articles online?
· Write client case studies for any professional purpose that you’d be happy to disseminate amongst your NLPt peers?
Share it when you do it to email@example.com
One share a month from each of us creates a rich source of CPD opportunities for all
Whether you’re a therapist or a coach using NLPt, share relevant CPD activities and/or resources (books, courses, articles, video etc) you’ve experienced and we’ll share it here for all members to access. Each month we’ll highlight the latest CPD posts back to you.
Eligible CPD (Accredited members) is explained in NLPtCA’s CPD policy. While the policy says that CPD in any recognised modality counts as eligible CPD, we also heard voiced at the 2018 Member Event that support to re-connect with the fundamentals of NLPt and modelling, as a key differentiator of NLPt from other modalities, would be particularly useful to members.
If you’re a trainer and offer training courses or workshops, share these on the NLPtCA Calendar using this document.
Here’s how to share your activities and/or the resources you’ve experienced:
1. For posts on online platforms (eg Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) that have a “share” button, simply share by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll pick up the content
2. For anything else, email email@example.com either with a link to the material you’d like to share or attach material for sharing.
However you share, please include the following minimum information:
· Subject of the CPD [make it meaningful for others]
· A sentence on what you found good/useful about it [ie why you’d like to share it with other NLPt professionals]
Anytime - You can share your CPD ideas with other members at any time. Any time you’re posting, commenting on or using useful resources online remember to hit the ‘share by email’ button and send to us.
Or Monthly contact - We’ll email a reminder to share your CPD ideas around the 14th of each month and will aim to refresh the CPD sharing space on the web site by the 1st of the following month. Remember to respond to our email prompt within 7 days.